favorites/list gives incomplete archive

Home Forums Basic setup favorites/list gives incomplete archive

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    astein10
    Participant

I’m trying to get a list of my ~1500 favorited tweets, but TAGS 6.0 and 6.1 both only return the first 198 tweets. The exact number and date range varies when you run TAGS favorites/list for different users, but it never returns more than a couple hundred. I’ve tried changing the “Number of Tweets” setting with no effect.

Some users seem to have a similar problem:
    https://tags.hawksey.info/forums/topic/archive-shows-200-tweets-where-are-the-rest/
    https://tags.hawksey.info/forums/topic/building-a-query/
    In my case, however, I don’t get any error message about number of rows

Can the “Period” be changed to reflect a range of dates in the past, rather than # of days before today? This would be a workaround to fetch sets of ~200 at a time.

Thanks for the program and any help you can provide!

mhawksey
    Keymaster

Hi – period is ignored when getting favorites/likes. I’m not able to replicate your problem. Can I check that when you setup the favorites/list search that you are including the screen name in cell B9?

If you can share the screen name you are trying to get favourites I can look into further.

astein10
    Participant

Thanks for checking. I am including a screen name in B9. (Same results for my screen name with or without including it in cell B9)

I get a similar problem for any user. favorites/list for @mhawksey, for example, gives 199 tweets, going back to a favorite from October 19, 2016. I’ve tried this on multiple computers and drive accounts — always returns exact same number of favorited tweets for a given screen name.

mhawksey
    Keymaster

hi – I looked into further and looks like a bug. If you take a fresh copy of the template (v6.1.1) it should work. Let me know if you still have problems

astein10
    Participant

Problem solved! Thanks so much, TAGS is awesome

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.