TAGS v6 lacking Summary, Dashboard sheets

Home Forums TAGSExplorer Questions/Issues TAGS v6 lacking Summary, Dashboard sheets

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Su
    Participant

Besides the raw Archive sheet that v6 still outputs, the prior version produced these two sheets with some handy charts and overview information. (And, I’d guess, not-insignificant overhead.) Are they being dropped altogether? I’ve poked around a bit and can’t seem to find any mention one way or the other. It’s not a huge deal, but I liked them.

mhawksey
    Keymaster

Those sheets still exists but are not included by default. Within your TAGS sheet the TAGS menu has options for Add Summary Sheet and Add Dashboard Sheet

HTH
    Martin

Su
    Participant

Oh, bah. I was even in there for a bit.
    Sorry, it’s my first under the new version that I threw together quickly and I’m clearly not paying as much attention as I thought I was.

mhawksey
    Keymaster

the danger of moving things around is people get lost 😉

MichaelToy
    Participant

On the help screen on the TAGS explorer sheet, it mentions a conversation playback feature when in Summary view. But when I select Summary after getting sheet names, it gets stuck Loading Data. Any advice?

mhawksey
    Keymaster

Conversation payback is a sub feature of TAGSExplorer. When selecting a sheet you need to pick Archive. To see the playback click on a node and there is a playback button to playback the interactions the person had

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.