TAGS script failures

Home Forums TAGSExplorer Questions/Issues TAGS script failures

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    LuisHestres
    Participant

Hello,

I’m running three copies of TAGS collecting tweets for different projects. Over the last few days, I’ve been getting emails about two of those copies alerting me that the scripts have failed. Here’s a typical error message I get in these emails:

This action would increase the number of cells in the workbook above the limit of 2000000 cells. (line 38, file "worker", project "TAGS")

For this particular sheet, the search terms are #DACA, DACA, #DREAMers and Dreamers. I’m using the default period collecting every hour since Jan. 9, and the number of tweets is set at 10k. I would be happy to share you on the sheets if it would help.

Thanks!

mhawksey
    Keymaster

The error indicates that the sheet is almost full. Google Sheets have a limit of 2 million cells. Once TAGS starts hitting this currently the only option is to start a new archive

LuisHestres
    Participant

That makes sense, but then why does number of tweets on my sheet (according to the ReadMe/Settings page) stand at around 49K? I’m trying to check the Archive page itself but so far no tweets show when I scroll down. Thanks!

mhawksey
    Keymaster

The script will be inserting rows then throwing the error before it can write the data … they will be there but lots of scrolling required

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.