TAGS Failing to Get Tweets

Home Forums TAGSExplorer Questions/Issues TAGS Failing to Get Tweets

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    micahzeb
    Participant

I got a message today for all of my TAGS sheets stating that
    “Your script, TAGS v6.1 Client, has recently failed to finish successfully. A summary of the failure(s) is shown below. To configure the triggers for this script, or change your setting for receiving future failure notifications, click here.

The script is used by the document #Hyperdocs TAGS v6.1.

Summary:

Error Message Count
    Authorization is required to perform that action. 11
    Start Function Error Message Trigger End
    11/11/17 1:17 PM getTweets Authorization is required to perform that action. time-based 11/11/17 1:17 PM”

I attempted to reauthorize Twitter. I had to give TAGS permissions with Google then it connected out to Twitter. It looked like Twitter worked properly but then it dropped me back at a page that said Google Apps Script and the error message “Authorization is required to perform that action.”

cogdog
    Participant

I just did the same for about 10 different sheets. It’s not authorization to twitter that’s the problem, it’s giving Google permissions. I got all mine going again by using Get Tweets from the TAGs menu- this made me walk through the Google Authorization.

It warns that The App is not verified, but if you click Advanced and then click the authorize link again, it works. I only had o do this part once, but still had to reauthorize my other 11 sheets.

micahzeb
    Participant

I don’t have a Get Tweets option in my TAGS menu. It only says Authorize Twitter and that is not working.

I did reauthorize with Google to give permissions.

rggnkmp
    Participant

Same here – my whole setup stopped working yesterday at exactly 1:33 pm (on all instances).

Any “resetup” does not go further than “Authorization required” after doing the twitter setup (either options return similar result).
    Have reauthorized tags – but even with a fresh copy from the website something stays broken.

mhawksey
    Keymaster

There was an issue with the authentication process which should be fixed now. If there are still problems leave a note 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.