setup

Home Forums Basic setup setup

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mhawksey 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

ape3
    Participant

I do not understand the following message:
    Error
    Request failed for https://api.twitter.com/1.1/search/tweets.json?q=&count=100&result_type=recent&include_entities=1&since=2017-02-06&until=2017-02-13 returned code 400. Truncated server response: {“errors”:[{“code”:25,”message”:”Query parameters are missing.”}]} (use muteHttpExceptions option to examine full response)
    Some help would be appreciated, thanks

mhawksey
    Keymaster

Hi – Looks like you haven’t included a search term in cell B9 of the Readme/Settings sheet

ape3
    Participant

Sorry, have not expected such an easy explanation, indeed the search term was in B8, now it works, wonderful and thanks

ape3
    Participant

I get good results, however, some are ending within a word cutting of a part of a tweet which I can read while looking on twitter directly. Can I change some settings to get the full text?

mhawksey
    Keymaster

Are you able to share an example e.g copying a row into a shared Google Sheet

mhawksey
    Keymaster

Appears data is truncated from Twitter and there doesn’t appear to be a switch to get full text (guessing this is related to service changes regarding handling of @reply)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in