Dashboard brokenness, particularly on public views

Home Forums TAGSExplorer Questions/Issues Dashboard brokenness, particularly on public views

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Su
    Participant

I recently created a couple of new sheets and shared them publicly(which I hadn’t in a while), and am getting some flaky results in the dashboard view. See here and here for example. The Top Tweeters graph is always broken publicly(fine from within my account) and Most RTs is currently broken in both views. In another sheet, Top is broken the same way, as well as volume and activity just showing no data at all, though the graph legend stuff is there.

I can’t find any clear pattern as to what is broken, but it’s happened consistently for the last several sheets I’ve created.

Any ideas what might be going wrong? It isn’t obviously a loading issue, as I’ve left them open for a while(sometimes they can be a bit slow), and the archives aren’t even that large.

mhawksey
    Keymaster

Hi Su – for the chart top left there seems to be a weird bug where if you open the chart to edit, click update without making changes it works. The REF! error is because it filters for the last 24 hrs and if it has no results it falls over. You can specify a date for archives that aren’t collecting still by changing cell Dashboard!F26 to include a fixed date (this was for the 2nd March 2015):

=filterUnique(FILTER(Archive!A:C,Archive!E:E>(DATE(2015,3,2))))

as per this example

Best wishes
    Martin

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.