Running Issues

Home Forums TAGSExplorer Questions/Issues Running Issues

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mhawksey 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #677

    gs008
    Participant

    I’ve got Tags linked up to my Twitter account and got it working a few times, but it seems like if I “Run Now” I can get results back to my spreadsheet once or twice. If I change the search term and run now again nothing happens, and sometimes I get a error that states id_str undefined. If I let the program sit until the next day everything works again, for one or two runs, then produces no results again. Any ideas?

    #680

    mhawksey
    Keymaster

    When the script runs a search it includes the id of the last tweet in the Archive sheet so it only get results after the last stored tweet. If you run a search and change term without clearing the Archive you might not get back results. If you have multiple search terms just make more copies of the template. Once you’ve setup once you can just enter your search term and Run now without additional setup

    #682

    gs008
    Participant

    Ok, that makes sense. What if I want to have numerous search results displayed on the same spreadsheet in order to save each of the search terms into one CSV file.

    #693

    mhawksey
    Keymaster

    one way around this is to use the OR search operator in your search term e.g.

    #tag1 OR #tag2 OR from:mhawksey

    … there is a limit to how long your search query can be (I think around 1,000 characters)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.