In TAGs v6.0 in cell B16 (Number of Tweets) I get a cell validation error. It appears to want to restrict by cell B17’s input options. I tested it again with a brand new sheet and it persists so I don’t believe it’s something I did.
I don’t know if it matters in the scheme of things but I noticed it when I was trying to figure out why one of my current sheets isn’t pulling things correctly.
Thanks again for a great tool and one that continues to inspire me to make better stuff with Google sheets.
Hi – thanks for letting me know. Looks like the validation was accidentally copied from the cell beneath. I’ve fixed the template (the wrong validation won’t effect the script running)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.